About Anthony DuBose MD
Anthony DuBose, MD specializes in treating soft tissue musculoskeletal injuries (muscle, ligaments and tendons) combining the best of mainstream medical therapies with complementary/alternative medicine methods and manual therapies to assist the body to heal and strengthen itself. For the past year, he has been successfully treating his patients with Radial Pressure Wave (or Shockwave) Therapy: the most advanced and effective state-of-the-art technology for treating musculoskeletal injuries. The excellent results achieved with this technology has led Dr. DuBose to treating other conditions including Men’s Sexual Health and erectile dysfunction.
Dr. DuBose initially trained in Family Medicine, ultimately earning his Board Certification in Occupational Medicine, which is a sub-specialty of Preventive Medicine. He specializes in treating overuse, cumulative trauma and repetitive strain type injuries (RSI) as well as acute musculoskeletal injuries. His time spent as a SWAT Doctor, US Army Combat Medic, Tactical Air Controller for the US Army Rangers/Special Operations Team and lifelong athlete has broadened his experiences dealing with orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries in the field, at work and at home.
- Medical Degree (MD): Brown Medical School, Providence, RI
- Masters in Public Health (MPH): University of Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Residency in Occupational Medicine: University of Southern California (USC)
- UCLA/Helms Institute Graduate Medical Acupuncture (Pain Management)
- Clinical Associate Professor, General Medicine: Stanford School of Medicine